Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Where have you been?

I hear some of you say?

Well, since my last post, I have completed my PGCE, had my graduation ceremony, done some supply work in the school wehre I have my job, and generally began to unwind after 9 long months.

No doubt about it, the PGCE was hard, but I managed to do it without getting as stressed or upset as I thought I would. I have quite proudly said to some people "I only cried once!", which believe me, does seem to be quite an achievement. Anyway, I've done it, I have a job, I can look forward to the future with a smile on my face.

This weekend I am off to the V Festival in Staffs with Simon, I'm starting to get just a little bit excited. I can't wait to see The Proclaimers again, alongside James, the Manics, the Killers, Foo Fighters, Snow Patrol.....and so the list goes on! This holiday should round off a summer which hasn't been hectic, but has had a few good moments. I've enjoyed random days out in Wales - Moel Famau, go climb it one day, it's worth it, I promise - various birthdays, including my own( I'm getting old... ) and quiet nights in with Simon. It's been a nice summer, and it's been great to just kick back and relax. Of course, I'm back to work in about two weeks, so I really do need to start planning lessons again, but I think it can wait till after V!

On a random note, since my last post, we in the UK have a new prime minister, I think he's going to do ok...which leaves me wondering just where my vote will go when we have our next election...

That's all form me,
Toodlepip
Karen :)

No comments: