Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm bored and avoiding marking....so.....


Five Things
What are five things you were doing ten years ago?
1) Going to High School
2) Going to town every Saturday to waste time away with friends
3) Watching Laura dancing in pantomimes
4) Playing with my niece, who had been born in the November of the previous year
5) Most likely lazing around, avoiding work! Much the same as now!

What are five things you were doing this time last year?
1) On Half term during my PGCE year
2) Agonising about having to go back after half term!
3) Feeling excited because Simon had just moved into his flat
4) Drinking a lot of alochol at the house warming, and managing to fit into a four year olds jumper
5) Feeling shocked that a year had gone so quickly

What are five snacks that you enjoy?
1) Pizza
2) Digestives
3) Tangerines
4) Crisps
5) A waffle butty (Oh the shame)

What are five songs you know the lyrics to?
1) Babylon - David Gray
2) Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
3) Livin' on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
4) My Baby just cares for me - Nina Simone
5) Wonderful World - Sam Cooke

What five things would you do if you were a millionaire?
1) Buy a house
2) Give all my family some money, book a honeymoon for my sister, seeing as she didn't have one.
3) Probably donate some money to the school I work at - and carrying on working there
4) Go places with Simon; Rome, Scotland, Canada, Somewhere hot!
5) Commission a brand new AX from Citroen for myself, and maybe a VW Cabriolet Beetle.

What are your five bad habits?
1) Procrastiantion
2) Being rather indecisive all the time
3) Getting angry over very little matters
4) Taking the mick out of people
5) Worrying

What five things do you like to do?
1) Spend time with family and friends
2) Have a nice quiet night in
3) Have a nice loud night out
4) Teach
5) Cook

What are five things you will never wear again?
1) A tracksuit
2) My hair long, just doesn't suit me at all
3) Anything my mum ever made me wear
4) Heels which are to big for me
5) A jumper made for a four year old!

What are your five favorite toys?
1) My car!!
2) My camera
3) My computer
4) My phone
5) My boyfriend :P


What are five things you hate to do?
1) Take the bin out
2) Make kids copy out of a textbook, even when they kind of deserve it
3) Get lost in the car
4) Saying no to people
5) Mark exams


Well, that has put off the task of marking the exams for at least fifteen minutes, I should get on with it!

Karen

No comments: